What's new

crew weapon expert skill does'nt work???

kakarotz

Reaction score
now my weapon expert is at level 8 n the benefit is 36%...but i did not see any advantage from it...it effect with which ammo? standard ammo, nitro ammo or neon ammo???
for example: i can kill the marauder level 4 with 5-6 shoot...then i disband my weapon expert crew...i kill the marauder level 4 again it still same with 5-6 shoot...note( i do this eperiment without oil on my weapon n my tank is at level 8). somebody please explain to me about this, especially to steel legions admin...please fix this problem...i have spend a lot of gold to upgrade my crew and tank...thank you... :?: :?: :?:

Breed

Reaction score
Hello mate!

That level 8 weapon expert you have is not additional damage on your main cannon but its a radious sorround damage upon impact of your ammo from ground zero and the wide damage can reach up to 36% therefor near by enemy close to that ground zero range it will recieve damage also like atomic bomb blast near to the radious he can get damage... we have same understanding before but i ask to my fellow player and i notice it later. im noob on this game i hope i explain right :)

kakarotz

Reaction score
so, this is about radius range (red circle when so shoot target) not about cannon power damage...ok, thanks for the explaination.

Breed

Reaction score
Thanks god im correct :D thank you chrome & kakarotz ;)