What's new

Communication Connection Error

SirLionel

Reaction score
Hello

I write here to see if anyone can overcome this error I have almost daily, and can optener some solution.

The problem is that the game does not load or conditions indicates that the version is outdated and I'm getting tired of this error, as I have the latest versions of java and IE (Internet Explorer) installed.

I've spent too much money at stake for this happening to me every day, I hope someone will be solved as soon as I have some pictures here.

regards

pd: Text translated with google translator

CrazyCobra

Reaction score
Sigue siendo el mantenimiento del servidor.

Con todas las paradas de carga en un 47%

Saludo CrazyCobra

SirLionel

Reaction score
Gracias CrazyCobra por la pronta respuesta.

Pero cuanto tiempo dura el mantenimiento del servidor ??? por que llevo desde las 8:00 am Hora españa y son actualmente las 12:45am y todavia no termina de cargar, Creo que es demasiado tiempo lo que tardan en el mantenimiento.

No podemos estar tanto tiempo sin conexion, puesto para eso adquirimos monedas y lo nuestro nos cuesta, y ademas todo se hace siempre sin avisar, por que por lo menos el soporte deberia pasar un comunicado a los usuarios de que tal dia a tal hora se hara mantenimiento, y la duracion que tendra creo que es lo mas logico.

gracias y saludos

-----------------------// traduccion ingles //-----------------------------------------
CrazyCobra Thanks for the prompt reply.

But how long server maintenance??? why it took from 8:00 am ET Spain and are currently 12:45 am and still not finished loading, I think it's too long what it takes to maintain.

We can not get along without connection, since it acquired for coins and ours cost us, and besides everything is always done without warning, at least that should happen support a statement that users of such a day at such a time is Hara maintenance, and the intended duration I think is the most logical.

thanks and regards

PanzerShrieks

Reaction score
I've been having problems too trying to play the game. :(

Says: An unknown error occurred when authenticating your account.
Please head to the forums or contact support.