What's new

color concept/new color alloy!

PhantomFire

Reaction score
I have two new color designs concepts. (1) Racing stripe designs; can have one or two racing stripes down the middle of the tank (engine section), they can white or colored to [def., attack, etc.]. Flames or flares for the sides which could also be colored coordinating. (bonus for them could be set at +8 or 9) *A new design mode could be even added on so the stripes of flames could be added to the current alloy on his or her tanks.
(2) Race car paint design! What better way to show your loyalty to your clan and company than by a solid custom paint job of your tank in company colors. All baby blue tank, race car yellow, fire engine red, or forest green. A few other all custom colors could be added as well like peppermint pink, jet black or charcoal.
*The new design could be added in as new alloy "paint job" or a special option created in the marketplace allowing you to do a custom paint job.

Big Killer

Reaction score
I'm sorry but this is a terrible idea. I would vote for a much better update than just new paint jobs. Like a trading center would be awesome. A place where players can buy, sell, or trade their resources with other players.