What's new

Clans losing level's and medals taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
VIVA USA and Hello everyone.
I am in clan mtr. My clan leader has not been around for weeks 1st problem. 2nd problem If he is no longer playing what happens to the medals I have put in. Another thing, clan mtr was a level 11 clan (ARMY) Now it is a level 2 (squad) what is going on??? Any explanation would be greatly appreciated.
It is getting very difficult to continue playing this game. There seems to be MANY ODD things going on here! Thousands of medals missing, Bonus codes ruining ppl's tanks !! PLEASE. DO NOT SEND ME A CODE. That would UPSET me greatly !! Sad because I was hoping for a code. Seems it's a one way street for the devs. I thought the customer was always right. If what was said about being able to move a player from 1 server to another is true and you are worried about losing money than make it a pay option. To not do it because you are worried about revenue and not customer satisfaction then I think we all know where you stand. Where are the player guides you said you would work on ?? any answer's yet ?? I Still HATE making deals with ppl and it seems it's not going to get any better. Looks as if this game is going downhill fast.

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
Greetings!

Hello my fellow player let me introduce myself I’m Spare Brains both Europa and American server but mostly I play in American server and I’m a clan leader in American Server ‘RAT’. One of my rules joining in my clan that giving medals to the clan is a voluntary (not mandatory) if you feel the clan worth it to level up for more members because medals are very precious resources to unlock maximum staff but if you think that giving medals to clan it means clan leader taking it? No my friend clan leader never take any medals in clan members he must fight for it on PvsP just like other players. Sometimes I can’t play due to priorities and all my members understand so no big deal and I’m thankful that my members are good person and good players… No offense my friend my English is not that good… ;)

Knasen

Reaction score
killing machine I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your clan. However giving your medals to the guild is always a big gift. Medals are the most valuable resource in the game which can be used to buy the best gear. The best thing you can do to document things is to use the "screenshot function" I have noticed this and it saves the devs loads of time. In that case they won't have to check the logs and you'll get your tank upgraded much faster.
I am not sure why the medals disappeared from your guild but perhaps this is related to people leaving the clan? Not sure if you can keep your medals when leaving though.
So for future mishaps screenshot is your friend!

darktank

Reaction score
the clan medals of your clan were false and hacked so actually it was a cheated clan.

REDRUM

Reaction score
darktank said:
the clan medals of your clan were false and hacked so actually it was a cheated clan.
thats a helluva statement...
do you have proof of this slanderous allegation?

chromedome

Reaction score
look at the changelog from November 23rd 2011

"Fixed a Hack Exploit which caused a user to generate medals"

these medals were removed from the clans

chrome

Reaction score
So.. Is it still a cheated clan??
I had nothing to do with it !! What about the Clan leader was he at fault where do I go with this ??? Do I leave?? Do I stay?? Why am I and the others in the clan being punished for someone else's bad deeds (STEEL LEGIONS BUG). Obviously I had nothing to do with it. Could you answer some of the other Questions I had ?? Can we get to the point of no deals except for the rare mismatch of levels ?? What can I do about the clan other than lose everything I have put into it!!!! As stated I have put medals into the clan. Now to my understanding there has been some FALSE PRETENSES to which I and others in the clan had no control over. Now my fellow clan members and I can do nothing but accept the punishment for someone else' misdeeds. That's not fair by any means. Has the clan leaders acct. been released because of this? Was it him that did the hacking?? Who was it specifically?? Is there still a clan leader?? If not, what now ?? This is a major issue for me as it pertains to the CLAN I am in. I thought this game wasn't BETA or is IT ?? There has been good American money spent on it and I feel as if I'm getting Hosed BIG TIME. Please answer the NUMEROUS questions I have PLEASE ! :x VIVA USA

Reaction score
YOU SIMPLY CAN'T HAVE 62 MEMBERS IN A CLAN THAT IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE 5 MEMBERS.
STEELE LEGIONS HAS A RATHER EXTENSIVE PROBLEM HERE. TAKING THE ILL GOTTEN MEDALS AWAY HAS NOT CORRECTED ANYTHING BY ANY MEANS!! IT JUST CONTINUES TO GET WORSE AND WORSE EVERYDAY!!! REALLY STARTING TO THINK I WANT MY MONEY BACK. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO REFUND PEOPLES GOLD COINS THEY GAVE TO JOIN THE CLAN AFTER THE HACKING. YES, REFUND (GIVE BACK) GOLD COINS AND RESET THE CLAN AND POSITION BACK TO WHERE IT WAS PREVIOUS THE HACKING INCIDENT(STEEL LEGIONS BUG).PEOPLE WERE TOLD THEY WERE JOINING AN ARMY (FALSE PRETENSE) WHAT ABOUT MEDALS GIVEN TO THE CLAN (ARMY)(FALSE PRETENSE) AFTER THIS POINT IN FACT (REFUND ALSO NEEDED). C'MON GUYS YOU ARE TAKING THE FUN OUT OF IT!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS THE TYPE OF BATTLE I WAS GOING TO FACE WHEN I JOINED THE GAME. NOR DO I LIKE IT !!! :mad:
VIVA THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !!!

A

Anonymous

As chromedome already mentioned, we have only removed all medals which have been illegally obtained by using a hack and then donated to several clans. This has got nothing to do with "punishing" these clans, even though it should have been obvious to the clan leaders, that this mass of medals could not have been legally obtained and they should have gotten suspicous.

No other medals have been removed!

@killing machine: Even though I understand you are upset, CAPS are not welcome here in the forum and next time, please stick to the forum rules and stop making excessive use of CAPS, thank you.

If your clan leader is not available any more, this is not our fault. However, you may try contact support and see if something can be done like e.g. changing the leader. But I can not promise anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.