What's new

Boss missions

REDRUM

Reaction score
My current level is 57,000 xp to level up - thats long way when you get 200 per mission killing bosses. Thats if you can kill them, It can no longer be done without using oil,neon,nitro,4 autolaunchers, 4 kinetics, 2 coils, need i go on? why are we being punished when we get a solo/boss mission?

SilentJustice

Reaction score
Hi Redrum,

speaking as a seasoned player but a lowly level 6, my comment to you would be use the terrain more to your advantage and stay out of range :)

I'm not going to give you anymore clues on how to do that but just for info.. I can kill a lvl 6 boss with normal ammo, no oil, no deaths or repair kits and still have 3 minutes left on the clock.

Good luck in developing your strategy.

Knasen

Reaction score
Exactly it's all about finding that spot which the marauder boss cannot reach and use it to your advantage ;).

REDRUM

Reaction score
I know that full well, when i was a lvl 6 i could smoke a boss in 4 minutes, this is not the problem i know how to use hills to kill the bosses, you knuckleheads lolo.

something is different since the update, did u read above? I'm using the oils, all neon/nitro, 4 auto launchers/ 4 kinetics/ 2 coils/ all for 9 and 1/2 minutes (my boss is close) and sometimes i win most times i dont. I used to not even need oil let alone all the other goodies listed. I'm not the only one either, read som other threads you will see. Thanks for the advice but i'm well aware of hill strats and killing bosses, maybe it;s due to being a higher level (17) and they are just all that unbeatable. But it seems to me that ever since the patch i cant kill em like i used to.
REDRUM
aka LILRed
edit: see this thread also:
http://forum.steellegions.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=843

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
I know what you mean SJ :) and I really do the same and I got a safe spot for marauder boss to defeat but since the upgrade happened marauder boss hard to defeat and I do research I make new account and I fight the boss with regular ammo and hiding in trees I defeat him and I still got 2 minutes remaining… My research conclude that old active accounts after the Nov. 2 update suffer the marauder boss mission while new account after the update can defeat marauder boss with the normal ammo which is hiding only in trees… take a look and observe who are complaining mostly the higher level which means old accounts before the update, I’m not good in computer software nut’s and bolt’s but somehow I can observe and research on it… the upgrade is good but somehow the sequence of old account and the new update(nov.2) is not synchronize only new account after the update is work perfectly, it’s up to the devs if they look at it… ;)

darktank

Reaction score
one good advice guys..........

just decancel te mission

SilentJustice

Reaction score
I'm not sure I totally agree with you on that point Brains, so I will try to get a Boss mission on my long standing gaming account and see if i can still kill it within the time frame and using only normal ammo.

Will post back once I have done it.. if I can get a boss mission ^^

stew145

Reaction score
if its an older high lvl acct i can almost promise u that u wont be able to casue i use to be able to do them with no oil and reg ammo but now even if im oiled up and useing nitros and neons theres no difference between no oil n reg ammo and full oil and good ammo

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
Thank you Dark tank will see to the next update hopefully it will resolve so that everybody will happy and everything will go the flow nice and easy… Thanks :)

REDRUM

Reaction score
I just did a mission vs boss using only oils, no nitro/neon/devices etc. I DIDNT EVEN GET 100. and i never died, pounded on it for 9 1/2 minutes. AND you tell me nothings wrong?????????????
i'm going to do a mission with no oils, no nothing and see what happens.

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
All this things that we are complaining regarding marauder boss was on US server not on Europa, my ticket on this problem was close already but not recieve any confirmation if the said problem was resolve but im hoping that problem is resolve... waiting for the next update for the positive result and then i will reload my tank for consumables... my complain will be end at this moment till the next update... thank you

SPARE BRAINS
American Server player

REDRUM

Reaction score
i just logged into my old euro server account and got a boss mission i killed it in 6 minutes no problem so what is goin on with our american server bosses? i cant pay 50 dollars a month to MAYBE kill the bosses

REDRUM

Reaction score
I am now level 18 with all plus 9 damage, I just had a boss mission with a lvl 17 boss that I couldnt beat. SOMEONE FIX THIS DAMN GAME. I put in a support ticket about it so don't bother to tell me to to do that. Oh and as for the ticket- theres been no response.

redfive

Reaction score
i fired 530 shots on a level 10 boss
weapon: phaeton-D :+8%damage
engine Tornado-A :+4% defense
automatic launcher :5 charges
standard armor
oil levels all 100%
used blue ammo and 5 charges in my automatic launcher
used the hills and so on and all the tricks i know

the boss survived ???????? this i don't get .......

i was killed once because other marauders started to fire upon me

thisones4u

Reaction score
not sure what happened here but:
below level 15 i was able to take out bosses using reg ammo w/neon and hiding in trees. at lvl 15 i can't kill it using red nitro w/neon hiding in trees. also, while lvl 15, i have upgraded weapon and armor to 9% proto and alloy. if anything, i should be killing them quicker... but now i am losing on a consistent basis. whatever the system upgrade is, it has gone too far. this needs to be tweaked again.

CrazyCobra

Reaction score
redfive said:
i fired 530 shots on a level 10 boss
weapon: phaeton-D :+8%damage
engine Tornado-A :+4% defense
automatic launcher :5 charges
standard armor
oil levels all 100%
used blue ammo and 5 charges in my automatic launcher
used the hills and so on and all the tricks i know

the boss survived ???????? this i don't get .......

i was killed once because other marauders started to fire upon me
Have you in your crew the weapon expert ?

4 shot nitro and then 1 shot neon and again 4 shot nitro .....

I can kill all maurauders from level 1 - 21 easy with this tactical art to fight with marauder.

If you can play so good that the marauder stay and you only shot them without he goes away you can kill him faster as drive allways away for repair.

Greetings CrazyCobra