What's new

because we can not attack the red

Riddle

Reaction score
every time someone begins an attack against the red and someone from another empire attacks they also are reported
they always say that we are making alliance because two empires can not attack the red
see how this game quaze not have online players in many of my friends not great game storm over for these reasons
Red Empire has the largest number of lv 50 players it makes all other vain for the red empire also because we are afraid of being banned for no reason
the absence of gms and also very big has never someone who can help and when you are always in the red base inside her
every time someone begins an attack against the red and someone from another empire attacks they also are reported
they always say that we are making alliance because two empires can not attack the red
see how this game quaze not have online players in many of my friends not great game storm over for these reasons
Red Empire has the largest number of lv 50 players it makes all other vain for the red empire also because we are afraid of being banned for no reason
the absence of gms and also very big has never someone who can help and when you are always in the red base inside her

Riddle

Reaction score
We can not attack red because they say we are in alliance
if I do not I attack green they're going to say that I am in alliance with the red
the Rehcomnezton player threatens me saying I'm alliance with green more I'm not I attack everyone
it all because the red acceptance not lost for these reasons the quaze not have game for everybody else because they Achao the owners of the game and we can not attack anyone else because we are always threatened by them
we are always accused of being ring
I thought it was free to attack any empire more whenever we attack the red are prohibited from gambling