What's new

Ammunition, equipment, botiquin and lubricant

Seemann

Reaction score
Hello, my suggestion is that there a transport to make neon, other one for saltpeter, other one for lubricating, different for kit of repair and other one for kit I medicate.
It is to say, that for example: if the clan this one in lvl 5 desbloque the possibility of constructing a transport that traera resources to make kit doctors, if the clan comes to lvl 10 was unblocking the possibility of making transport that traera resources only to make kit of repair, in lvl 15 the trasporte for the saltpeter and the lvl 20 that of neon, hereby they all have the possibility of being able to have minicion and kit of reparacio and I medicate, also mantendra assets the pvp of medals and the map storm war .. with regard to the catidades that of every thing that podren to make happens to me as example 100 saltpeter, 20 neon, 10 kit doctors and 10 kit of repair and 10 lubricants!!

Me ocurrio this because there are many players who do not have ammunition not kit's and for that I play in the Latin servant and the pvp not estan very active!!

I wait bear this idea in mind and to those who read this please apollenla in order that they bear it in mind!! We meet in the game....

Nick: SEEMANN
Clan: PGN
Nº1

rerel

Reaction score
It doesn't mean anything...
Please check after using sthg like Google.