What's new

ADMINS

Little-Elite-One

Reaction score
seriously are there any admins at all that use this forum??? i feel that nothing gets back to splitscreen that posted on here or is it because there just like bigpoint [money hungry cunts] and wont change the game at all if they lose out
i have posted multiple times and never get any responce from an admin ffs cmon and do your fucking job

Verimtor

Reaction score
Yes, we are here and read the forum exactly every day :)

Little-Elite-One

Reaction score
well are you telling splitsceen anything about what is said on here cos nothing is getting done at all, its [***EDIT***] rediculous and yuou could say somthing on people threads instead of just leaving them clueless.

Little-Elite-One

Reaction score
yh seems you read it everyday, ive had a reply for ages and no responce try doing your job

CrazyCobra

Reaction score
Little-Elite-One said:
well are you telling splitsceen anything about what is said on here cos nothing is getting done at all, its [***EDIT***] rediculous and yuou could say somthing on people threads instead of just leaving them clueless.
Please watch your language in Forum and words with F**** please dont write here, thanks

Greetings CrazyCobra

I have EDIT the F**** word in your post !!!

Little-Elite-One

Reaction score
and they say they read it everyday? obviously not
northing is done about anything said on these forums at all
there are alot of problems with this game and it seems you just dont give a ****
:mad:

undercovertank

Reaction score
if there are admins here they should rispond to our ideas and questions if not ure not admins!!!!!!!!!!!! :devilish: