What's new

a bug in the boss ncps

darktank

Reaction score
Oke well i found a bug in the system. its with the boss maureders. i am lvl 16 so the bosses are lvl 16. some of them are just normal and fight me. but there is sometimes a boss that stays in his factory. he doesn't come out either or shoot me. i can kill him but he can't kill me.well ofcourse its good for exp, but still i liket to fight them. thanks for listening and i hope u guys fixs this. XDDDD :mad:
DARKTANK!(lvl 16)

ridoi

Reaction score
yeah I had this once, did think it did fear me, and did hide in the factory :D, so I did just blow up the marauder :D, was kind of boring... so yeah I complain that u make so they damage less or has less hp :LOL:

P.S: gz with lvl 16 darktank ;)

A

Anonymous

Please be so kind and send us a bug report, check out http://forum.steellegions.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=150 on how to do it. Thanks in advance!

darktank

Reaction score
i talked to HEMON and i tried it but it seems it isn't working so i needed to put it on the forum slash srry XD

A

Anonymous

I can't follow you, what does not work? The ticket system is fully functional...?

darktank

Reaction score
well he said go to the ticket sytem and it doesn't work on my pc sozzzzzzzzzzzzzz

darktank

Reaction score
jep thats the thing and hemon told to go to that for a report but it doesn't work it doens't wonna register me

A

Anonymous

In that case, just send an email to support@steellegions.com

Thank you!