What's new

Everything Wrong about the game.

chisfixer

Reaction score
Being a open world pvp game we dont really get the maps to move on and enough action . The game is really fun to play when a lot of players log in, when no little no to no players are on the game is not fun. Ok everyone wants to get max lvl and be equal to other big lvls but after that there nothing to play for ,We heard a lot of good ideas for the other players in the forum and we need a change. I really believe that the game has to have a better ranking system and an easier lvl up progress like the old 25 lvl max. after reaching max lvl you can add seasons ranking rewards ect. WE Have maraduers how fun would it be for them to have their on empire launching attacks. You can add special weapons dropping from farming rare items/ special ammunition red nitro to be like medals dropped by farming . you can make special missions. I REALLY believe the game has to focus away from the leveling of the tank and be more based on skill and reward griding players. There are a lot of things that can change indeed . IN its currents state the game seems impossible to lvl after and after you finally do really boring

cebi3

Reaction score
upsss.. this game sooo pay to win :(((( no money no lvl 50 i think batter back to lvl max 25 :)) and all get this lvl and game good or xp go down 70% not 400k to 50lvl only 130k ;) and next lvl no 0xp 175k-200k and 200k-230k this is so better no start 0xp plssss get moree for player no for money :)